I’ve been a good girl all year long. I worked really hard this year as you know, and helped a lot of people. I quadrupled my income compared to last year, and helped a lot of my brilliant clients also increase their incomes and attract more clients. Plus, Rachel and I also created a lot of fantastic products and programs that helped health and wellness practitioners market their businesses more effectively, and saved them a lot of time and money!
I remembered to pay it forward by supporting other marketing coaches and attending their programs and buying their trainings, coaching and products. These were a huge investment of time, money, and effort Santa! Not that I’m complaining because they all paid off. Oh yea! Don’t forget that I also gave away a lot of free resources, handouts, materials, tips, articles, and teleclasses!
I also did my best to live a balanced lifestyle. I took care of my family, cooked healthy meals, attended many soccer games, and went to weekly yoga and exercise classes. I also walked Penny almost daily. I’m sure there are other nice things I did that I might have forgotten. If you really were watching, I’m sure you agree.
I don’t want much for Christmas this year. Here are just a few ideas.
- I’d love a new MacBook Pro for my trusty assistant, Rachel so she doesn’t have to bring her laptop back and forth every day.
- If an elf could stop by and help me get my files and bookshelf organized, that would be so helpful
- I would love to have a reliable and experienced VA to help Rachel with the overflow
- A #1 spot on Google for all of my websites and for the most highly competitive keyword phrases
- An invitation to be on Oprah before her show ends this year
- A book deal with a big marketer like Seth Godin or Dan Kennedy
That’s all Santa, just a few simple requests this year. I know you’re busy so if you can only deliver one or two of these, I’ll be fine with that. Thanks so much Santa! Happy holidays! 🙂
So what do you want for Christmas this year?