Welcome to the holidays! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and it’s time to think about how to celebrate with your clients. Client appreciation gifts, cards and promotional specials are great marketing strategies which clients appreciate, and often expect. By participating in the festivities, clients will get warm and welcoming feeling when they see that you’ve taken the time to post a holiday banner or decorate your logo.
Here are a few ideas and suggestions on how to show your holiday spirit and decorate your website for the holidays.
- A graphic designer can create a fun banner or logo
- Post fun holiday widgets which take visitors to a free downloadable gift or ebook
- Write holiday themed articles and tips
- Share holiday themed recipes or decorating ideas
- Offer holiday quizzes and surveys
- Decorate your own photo or avatar
- Hold holiday contests and give-aways
- Host holiday teleclasses and online workshops
- Check for holiday themed plug-ins for your WordPress website
Choose a few of these ideas and space them out over the holidays. Give your website visitors reasons to be excited and impressed. This will encourage them to check back to see what other surprises you might have for them. Better yet, tell them to check back soon for exciting new changes.