- What your business is doing that is new and exciting
- Blog posts, videos, pictures, news stories or items of interest to your target audience
- Tip of the Day style short posts which are of immediate interest and need to your followers
Also, refrain from inviting your friends to events when they live out of your area. This is a pet peeve of most Facebook users and will get you unfriended quickly. Instead, create lists of your local and non-local friends and avoid appearing as an inept Facebook user.
- What you do
- How long you’ve been doing it
- Who you do it for
- Where they can go to find more information (your website)