This resource will give you a step by step blueprint of the exact action steps to follow in order to get publicity for your company quickly.
This is the exact same formula I have followed to get my client’s media coverage in business journals, newspapers, page 1 of Google for their keyword phrases, Forbes.com, Yahoo News, and other high profile places.
Join me as I reveal exactly how you can strategically position your business and get featured in your local newspapers, magazines, and ezines, as well as greatly expand your internet presence at the same time! In this training, you will learn step~by~step methods for these essential PR strategies:
- How to create a public relations plan
- How to prepare public relations materials
- How to write and format a press release (also known as a news release or media release)
- What to include in a press kit
- How to interact with reporters and journalists
- How to develop a media contact list
- The best and easiest ways to contact journalists
- How to utilize news release distribution services
- How to land feature articles about your business in newspapers and magazines
During this teleclass you will learn exactly how I was able to land a monthly health column in a local magazine, was featured in practically every local media publication, profiled in major newspaper articles, plus landed several cable TV interviews, and my own cable TV show!
Being featured in the media gives you instant credibility and will help propel you toward strategic partnerships, consulting jobs, and get you further in the corporate wellness sector.
I will outline every step I have taken to land press opportunities, and summarize everything I have learned from the thousands of dollars spent on marketing and PR training.
For less than the price of one classified ad in a weekly local newspaper, you will learn exactly what simple steps you should take to make the media work for you. Getting just ONE client by applying these PR strategies, your investment will be repaid many times over.
Hiring a PR consultant usually costs at least $5,000 as a retainer, without any guarantee of results!